JOIN US NOW!

Come join our Trades @ FACEBOOK and post your items there :) Spread out to more potential buyers!

We aim to help show your lovely clothes and fashion items to more potential buyers. So we've open up our Facebook group to everyone to publish their clothes there too!

How to publish at Trades @ FACEBOOK?
1. Click 'Like' to join our Facebook group.
2. You can copy paste the url link of your post at Trades in our Facebook wall.
3. Or you can upload 1 photo of your item with details at our Facebook wall. (DON'T FORGET your EMAIL)

Why should you join Trades @ FACEBOOK?
1. It's an extra exposure for you selling item.
2. Invite your friends to join too so they can be updated easily on things you're selling!
3. The more people join, the more people will see your selling item. Potential buyer % is higher!

CLICK TO JOIN US NOW AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! :)

Balenciaga Lariat Inspired Handbag

Share

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Balenciaga Lariat Inspired Handbag


FREE SHIPPING in 24 hours! :)


Front view
Look at the lovely details on the handles!

Zippered compartments so you can easily organize the junk stashed :P
(You can also see the receipt!)

The top and bottom view of the long straps, unopened

The Balenciaga Lariat bag certainly needs no introduction. It has a huge celebrity following, and no wonder. It's gorgeous. So gorgeous, in fact, that it has me collecting the inspired designs in any colour that I can get my hands on! Which leads to this bag. I bought this on Monday, only to realize when I got home that I already have it in the same colour ;P it's brand spankin' new. A lot roomier than it seems. Has nifty compartments to sort out our things and two pockets on the inner side. All zippers fully functional, with a total of 5 areas to put our junk in. This one has a more golden hardware compared to the one I'm using, and it stands out more. Comes with detachable longer strap. It was retailing at the shop for a steep price but I got it cheaper since I also bought a wristlet too (the same design, which I'm keeping) So I want to let go of this ASAP because I really want to get the pink one ;)

Brand new, unused! Just purchased.
More pictures here.

Retails at RM165 with wristlet. Selling the bag only.

Offer me your price! :)

kindly email: vixenvine@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive